FANDOM

(Created page with "Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but when I used the Monobook format and clicked on an article on another Fandom it would often go from blue to purple. It was a g...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but when I used the Monobook format and clicked on an article on another Fandom it would often go from blue to purple. It was a good way for me to keep track of articles I had already visited if I were taking information from them and putting it on a Word document for my own personal use. But that doesn't seem to happen using the Wikia format and I was wondering if there is way to get that to happen using the only format that currently available?<ac_metadata title="A Question about Wikia Format"> </ac_metadata>
+
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but when I used the Monobook format and clicked on an article on another Fandom it would often go from blue to purple. It was a good way for me to keep track of articles I had already visited also if I were taking information from them and putting it on a Word document for my own personal use. But that doesn't seem to happen using the Wikia format and I was wondering if there is way to get that to happen using the only format that currently available?<ac_metadata title="A Question about Wikia Format"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 20:56, May 25, 2018

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but when I used the Monobook format and clicked on an article on another Fandom it would often go from blue to purple. It was a good way for me to keep track of articles I had already visited also if I were taking information from them and putting it on a Word document for my own personal use. But that doesn't seem to happen using the Wikia format and I was wondering if there is way to get that to happen using the only format that currently available?

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.