FANDOM

(Created page with "Well, you could just write your own articles, that'd be great, but I'm sure it's not possible, yeah? Or, you could've just not got yourself blocked. Create a template like th...")

Line 1: Line 1:

Well, you could just write your own articles, that'd be great, but I'm sure it's not possible, yeah? Or, you could've just not got yourself blocked.

Well, you could just write your own articles, that'd be great, but I'm sure it's not possible, yeah? Or, you could've just not got yourself blocked.

Create a template like this and add it to each article/template that you copied content from:
+
You could create a template like this and add it to each article/template that you copied content from:

{| style="max-width:100%; margin: 0 auto; border: solid 1px black; font-size: 90%; padding: 0 40px 0 40px;"

{| style="max-width:100%; margin: 0 auto; border: solid 1px black; font-size: 90%; padding: 0 40px 0 40px;"

|-

|-

Latest revision as of 05:14, December 19, 2018

You could create a template like this and add it to each article/template that you copied content from:

This article uses content taken directly from the Akame Ga Kill! wikia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.