FANDOM

(Created page with "Sorry about my late reply, the message icon shows 18 new messages constantly and none of them seem to actually be messages to me. Anyway, it seems to me that the lesson has s...")

Line 1: Line 1:

Sorry about my late reply, the message icon shows 18 new messages constantly and none of them seem to actually be messages to me.

Sorry about my late reply, the message icon shows 18 new messages constantly and none of them seem to actually be messages to me.

Anyway, it seems to me that the lesson has sunk in, you seem genuinely sorry and it's good to see that looking back you realise your mistakes. I'd be alright unblocking you so long as you understand that you been promoted again isn't going to happen, and if you step out of line one more time you'll be gone for good. My only concern is the precident this may set, but I'm not sure that that would be a huge issue.
+
Anyway, it seems to me that the lesson has sunk in, you seem genuinely sorry and it's good to see that looking back you realise your mistakes. I'd be alright unblocking you so long as you understand that you been promoted again isn't going to happen, and if you step out of line one more time you'll be gone for good. My only concern is the precedent this may set, but I'm not sure that that would be a huge issue.

The original decision was a one month block and you could come back and edit again if you wanted to, then a lot was said on the Myths Wiki, so I'd basically be forgetting that and giving you the punishment solely for your actions on the GTA Wiki. I think you should complete the month block though.

The original decision was a one month block and you could come back and edit again if you wanted to, then a lot was said on the Myths Wiki, so I'd basically be forgetting that and giving you the punishment solely for your actions on the GTA Wiki. I think you should complete the month block though.

Latest revision as of 21:38, May 20, 2014

Anyway, it seems to me that the lesson has sunk in, you seem genuinely sorry and it's good to see that looking back you realise your mistakes. I'd be alright unblocking you so long as you understand that you been promoted again isn't going to happen, and if you step out of line one more time you'll be gone for good. My only concern is the precedent this may set, but I'm not sure that that would be a huge issue.

I'll make sure this user doesn't vandalise your userpage, since I warned him he seems to have stopped.

An affiliation between the Wiki's would make sense, but one thing at a time. I'd like to hear what Ilan and Dan have to say about all this.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.