FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

I appreciate your apology. But I can't just forget the happenings of last week. Your comments about me were ridiculous assertions, I'm not some oppressive dictator. You seemed unable to look at my points rationally, possibly due to this incorrect notion that I hate you. I don't make the rules, I follow and enforce them, all the policies you broke and despise are standard Wikia policies. This was your fourth block, this should've always been a block for good. When I originally blocked you for two weeks and wrote a request for your demotion I was unaware of your previous blocks, hence why I changed it to a month, though I still stated that I was happy for you to return as a standard staff member once you'd been blocked for the month. Over the following days you continued to insult me and spread false information about why you were demoted. I've tried to explain it so many times but you weren't willing to accept any responsibility. 

I appreciate your apology. But I can't just forget the happenings of last week. Your comments about me were ridiculous assertions, I'm not some oppressive dictator. You seemed unable to look at my points rationally, possibly due to this incorrect notion that I hate you. I don't make the rules, I follow and enforce them, all the policies you broke and despise are standard Wikia policies. This was your fourth block, this should've always been a block for good. When I originally blocked you for two weeks and wrote a request for your demotion I was unaware of your previous blocks, hence why I changed it to a month, though I still stated that I was happy for you to return as a standard staff member once you'd been blocked for the month. Over the following days you continued to insult me and spread false information about why you were demoted. I've tried to explain it so many times but you weren't willing to accept any responsibility. 

You seem to regret it now, which is good. I understand that you only carried it on because you were frustrated. I do tend to give second chances. I'll take this into consideration and let you know if I'm willing to change my mind once the situation is a little less fresh in the memory, so I'll consider changing your block to what it was initially - one month. The GTA and Myths Wiki's share a lot of users so I do think it would be good if our relations were civil again though.
+
You seem to regret it now, which is good. I understand that you only carried it on because you were frustrated. I do tend to give second chances. I'll take this into consideration and let you know if I'm willing to change my mind once the situation is a little less fresh in the memory, so I'll consider changing your block to what it was initially - one month. The GTA and Myths Wiki's share a lot of users so I do think it would be good if our relations were civil again.

Latest revision as of 13:41, May 10, 2014

You seem to regret it now, which is good. I understand that you only carried it on because you were frustrated. I do tend to give second chances. I'll take this into consideration and let you know if I'm willing to change my mind once the situation is a little less fresh in the memory, so I'll consider changing your block to what it was initially - one month. The GTA and Myths Wiki's share a lot of users so I do think it would be good if our relations were civil again.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.