FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote">The Haze3456 wrote:<br /><div class="quote">Violet Dreemurr3 wrote:<br /><div class="quote">TheZombeh wrote:<br /><div class="quote">The Haze3456 wrote:<br ...")

Line 7: Line 7:

3. You seriously need to leave mods from other wikis alone. I was ACTUALLY at one point trying to defend you to help you come back to the wiki, but with the way you're acting now, you aren't coming back.

3. You seriously need to leave mods from other wikis alone. I was ACTUALLY at one point trying to defend you to help you come back to the wiki, but with the way you're acting now, you aren't coming back.

</div>

</div>
Fine have it your way. Fucking assholes.  and also, I ONLY BAN EVADED ONCE!!!!! I WAS FUCKING PLAYING KINGDOM RUSH ON ARMORGAMES.COM YOU IDIOTS.  NOW STOP USING BULLSHIT LIES. ALRIGHT?! I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT, AND YOU ALL NEED TO LEARN TO BE BETTER ADMINS, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ALL ABUSING YOUR ADMIN POWERS.[[File:Screenshot_2016-04-21_at_10.21.59_AM.png|thumb|400px|PROOF.]]
+
#1: I ONLY BAN EVADED ONCE!!!!!
  +
  +
#2 I WAS FUCKING PLAYING KINGDOM RUSH ON ARMORGAMES.COM YOU IDIOTS. #3 NOW STOP USING BULLSHIT LIES. ALRIGHT?! I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT, AND YOU ALL NEED TO LEARN TO BE BETTER ADMINS, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ALL ABUSING YOUR ADMIN POWERS.
  +
  +
#4 ----------------->[[File:Screenshot_2016-04-21_at_10.21.59_AM.png|thumb|400px|PROOF.]]

Latest revision as of 19:45, May 2, 2016

The Haze3456 wrote:
Violet Dreemurr3 wrote:
TheZombeh wrote:
The Haze3456 wrote:
So, if you WEREN'T ban evading, you have no reason to be upset, am I right?
Yeah, and since the username was literally Violette Dreemur 4 or something like that, it was a bit obvious it was you. Along with the similar speech patterns and all.
That was only once! you said, "ban evasion several times." You're just bullshiting your way out of this.
"Bullshitting your way out of this."

1. Learn what "bullshitting" is.

2. Again, you HAVE ban evaded a lot. 

1. 1: I ONLY BAN EVADED ONCE!!!!!
  1. 2 I WAS FUCKING PLAYING KINGDOM RUSH ON ARMORGAMES.COM YOU IDIOTS. #3 NOW STOP USING BULLSHIT LIES. ALRIGHT?! I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT, AND YOU ALL NEED TO LEARN TO BE BETTER ADMINS, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ALL ABUSING YOUR ADMIN POWERS.
  1. 4 ----------------->
    Screenshot 2016-04-21 at 10.21.59 AM

PROOF.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.