FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote">TheZombeh wrote:<br /><div class="quote">The Haze3456 wrote:<br />So, if you WEREN'T ban evading, you have no reason to be upset, am I right?</div>Yeah, and...")

Line 1: Line 1:
<div class="quote">TheZombeh wrote:<br /><div class="quote">The Haze3456 wrote:<br />So, if you WEREN'T ban evading, you have no reason to be upset, am I right?</div>Yeah, and since the username was literally Violette Dreemur 4 or something like that, it was a bit obvious it was you. Along with the similar speech patterns and all.
+
<div class="quote">TheZombeh wrote:<br /><div class="quote">The Haze3456 wrote:<br />So, if you WEREN'T ban evading, you have no reason to be upset, am I right?</div>Yeah, and since the username was literally Violette Dreemur 4 or something like that, it was a bit obvious it was you. Along with the similar speech patterns and all.</div>
</div>
+
That was only once! you said, "'''Ban evaded Several times."''' You're just bullshiting your way out of this.
That was only once! you said, "ban evasion several times." You're just bullshiting your way out of this.

Latest revision as of 19:38, May 2, 2016

TheZombeh wrote:
The Haze3456 wrote:
So, if you WEREN'T ban evading, you have no reason to be upset, am I right?
Yeah, and since the username was literally Violette Dreemur 4 or something like that, it was a bit obvious it was you. Along with the similar speech patterns and all.

That was only once! you said, "Ban evaded Several times." You're just bullshiting your way out of this.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.