FANDOM

(Created page with "Hi. I would lime to request a block review for my esb block. When i was on esb, there was a huge amount of drama involving esb and sbfw. At the time i was really angry at Golf...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Hi. I would lime to request a block review for my esb block. When i was on esb, there was a huge amount of drama involving esb and sbfw. At the time i was really angry at Golf because he said he would report my FANDOM account, but when SBFW closed we got super mad. I have since apogized to Golf and he has forgiven me, and he helped is get the old SBFW back. Golf and I are now cool with eachother and i would like to start fresh on esb. I hope you and the admins understand
+
Hi. I would like to request a block review for my esb block. When i was on esb, there was a huge amount of drama involving esb and sbfw. At the time i was really angry at Golf because he said he would report my FANDOM account, but when SBFW closed we got super mad. I have since apogized to Golf and he has forgiven me, and he helped is get the old SBFW back. Golf and I are now cool with eachother and i would like to start fresh on esb. I hope you and the admins understand

Thanks, Lock<ac_metadata title="Block review"> </ac_metadata>

Thanks, Lock<ac_metadata title="Block review"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 23:38, August 23, 2019

Hi. I would like to request a block review for my esb block. When i was on esb, there was a huge amount of drama involving esb and sbfw. At the time i was really angry at Golf because he said he would report my FANDOM account, but when SBFW closed we got super mad. I have since apogized to Golf and he has forgiven me, and he helped is get the old SBFW back. Golf and I are now cool with eachother and i would like to start fresh on esb. I hope you and the admins understand

Thanks, Lock

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.