FANDOM

(Created page with "Hi, welcome to {{SITENAME}}! Thanks for your edit to the Adoption:Http://swordquest.wikia.com/wiki/Sword Quest Wiki page. If you need help, feel free to leave me a messa...")

m (Removing broken links.)

Line 1: Line 1:
Hi, welcome to {{SITENAME}}! Thanks for your edit to the [[:Adoption:Http://swordquest.wikia.com/wiki/Sword Quest Wiki]] page.
+
Hi, welcome to {{SITENAME}}! Thanks for your edit to the Adoption:Http://swordquest.wikia.com/wiki/Sword Quest Wiki page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the [[Special:Forum|forums]] or join us on [[Special:Chat|Chat]]. You can also check the [[Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog|staff blog]] to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the [[Special:Forum|forums]] or join us on [[Special:Chat|Chat]]. You can also check the [[Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog|staff blog]] to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Latest revision as of 23:15, May 9, 2016

Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Adoption:Http://swordquest.wikia.com/wiki/Sword Quest Wiki page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.