FANDOM

(Created page with "The Watch Dogs Wiki's completely messed up from this new design. The top panel covers the article titles and people's user pages are messed up. Also, there's no Edit button! I...")

Line 1: Line 1:
The Watch Dogs Wiki's completely messed up from this new design. The top panel covers the article titles and people's user pages are messed up. Also, there's no Edit button! I haven't noticed this on any other wiki so far, just that one. I'm admin there, and someone is going to have to fix it, fast. It's a major issue.<ac_metadata title="New Design flaw"> </ac_metadata>
+
The Watch Dogs Wiki's completely messed up from this new design. The top panel covers the article titles and people's user pages are messed up. Also, there's no Edit button! I haven't noticed this on any other wiki so far, just that one. I'm admin there, and someone is going to have to fix it, fast. It's a major issue.<ac_metadata title="New Design bug"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 16:30, June 13, 2017

The Watch Dogs Wiki's completely messed up from this new design. The top panel covers the article titles and people's user pages are messed up. Also, there's no Edit button! I haven't noticed this on any other wiki so far, just that one. I'm admin there, and someone is going to have to fix it, fast. It's a major issue.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.