FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
On the Steven Universe wiki, I was blocked because I had logged into an old account that I had recently found the password again of. I had to log onto them so I could create a new Wiki in honour of my boyfriend, and I had to make a few templates so I felt my only source was the SU Wiki. I couldn't do it on this account because Wikia won't send me my email verification. I then made an edit on ''this'' account for my new Wiki so I could promote it to Bureaucrat so I wouldn't have to log onto my old one ever again.
+
Originally I was questioning something that caught me by surprise and the only person I could think to contact about it was you, but I didn't read ''everything'' and I didn't want to wait for an Admin to delete it. Remove this if you may! My apologies for the inconveniece!<ac_metadata title="Disregard"> </ac_metadata>

I had forgotten my old one was blocked on the SU Wiki ((heck, I forgot it was even on the SU Wiki in the first place)) so it came to my surprise when I found I was auto-blocked because of it. Is there anything you can do about it?<ac_metadata title="Regarding My Blocking"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 00:58, August 3, 2015

Originally I was questioning something that caught me by surprise and the only person I could think to contact about it was you, but I didn't read everything and I didn't want to wait for an Admin to delete it. Remove this if you may! My apologies for the inconveniece!

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.