FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote"> 76.28.75.140 wrote: Hi SpikeToronto, Can You Delete Gumball Throws a Tanturn (An Amazing World of Gumball and PB&J Otter Crossover)? It needs House Keeping...")

Line 4: Line 4:

</div>

</div>

+
<div class="plainlinks">

Hi! I had a look at [[w:c:scratchpad:Gumball Throws a Tantrum (An Amazing World of Gumball and PB&J Otter Crossover)]].

Hi! I had a look at [[w:c:scratchpad:Gumball Throws a Tantrum (An Amazing World of Gumball and PB&J Otter Crossover)]].

Line 13: Line 13:

Why don’t you [[w:c:sp:Special:CreateAccount|create an account]] and request the deletion of that page over there. You do '''not''' have to use your real name to create an account. For example, you could create an account for yourself called <code><b>GumballFan001</b></code> if you wanted, instead of using your real name.

Why don’t you [[w:c:sp:Special:CreateAccount|create an account]] and request the deletion of that page over there. You do '''not''' have to use your real name to create an account. For example, you could create an account for yourself called <code><b>GumballFan001</b></code> if you wanted, instead of using your real name.

Sorry I cannot just delete the page, but other people have worked on it. Otherwise, happy editing! &mdash; <span style="font: bold 125% Garamond;">[[User:SpikeToronto|<span style="color:#DC143C">Spike</span>]][[User talk:SpikeToronto#top|<span style="color:#000000">Toronto</span>]]</span> 07:52, February 3, 2017 (UTC)
+
Sorry I cannot just delete the page, but other people have worked on it. Otherwise, happy editing! &mdash; <span style="font: bold 125% Garamond;">[[User:SpikeToronto|<span style="color:#DC143C">Spike</span>]][[User talk:SpikeToronto#top|<span style="color:#000000">Toronto</span>]]</span> 07:52, February 3, 2017 (UTC)</div>

Revision as of 08:05, February 3, 2017

76.28.75.140 wrote: Hi SpikeToronto, Can You Delete Gumball Throws a Tanturn (An Amazing World of Gumball and PB&J Otter Crossover)? It needs House Keeping Thanks.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.