FANDOM

(Created page with "no 1) Why do you keep referring to yourself in third person? 2) Spike and I gave you several chances to correct your behavior, but you decided to act stupid and misbehave ev...")

Line 11: Line 11:

4) I've reported you to Wikia Staff, for creating multiple sockpuppet accounts.

5) On Bloons Wiki and BCoW, there is no such thing as "starting over fresh". Once you do something bad, it will never be forgotten, no matter what you do.
+
5) On Bloons Wiki and BCoW, there is no such thing as "starting over fresh". With the amount of trouble you have caused, why would anyone forget about the things you did?

Maybe, you should have stopped misbehaving before it was too late.

Latest revision as of 03:46, October 14, 2012

no

1) Why do you keep referring to yourself in third person?

2) Spike and I gave you several chances to correct your behavior, but you decided to act stupid and misbehave even more. I'm not going to bother listing the reasons why you have been blocked on Bloons Wiki, as you already know why.

3) Let me get this straight. Wackycreeper15 gets blocked on Bloons Wiki, Bloons Conception wiki, and Community Central. Rather than waiting for the block to expire, you decide to create a sockpuppet account (Monkey Engineer), which got you in even more trouble. That account got blocked on Bloons Wiki, BCoW, and Community Central.

Now, you made another account, to circumvent all the blocks you have received, in an another attempt to get yourself unblocked on these wikis? How stupid can you be? I am extending your block on Bloons Wiki to three months, and Meta and Cyber have agreed to never unblock you on BCoW, for all the trouble you have caused.

5) On Bloons Wiki and BCoW, there is no such thing as "starting over fresh". With the amount of trouble you have caused, why would anyone forget about the things you did?

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.