Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "Hey sophiedp, for no reason I got banned from the melanie martinez fanon wiki, I don't understand why I got blocked and it was a infinite ban. I don't understand why or how I ...")

No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:
Hey sophiedp, for no reason I got banned from the melanie martinez fanon wiki, I don't understand why I got blocked and it was a infinite ban. I don't understand why or how I got blocked,by the way, AestheticsAllY was the admin who blocked me. I feel lost and confused, I was blocked for apparent "harassment" and if I did something wrong, I apologize deeply from<ac_metadata title="Important"> </ac_metadata>
+
Hey sophiedp, for no reason I got banned from the melanie martinez fanon wiki, I don't understand why I got blocked and it was a infinite ban. I don't understand why or how I got blocked,by the way, AestheticsAllY was the admin who blocked me. I feel lost and confused, I was blocked for apparent "harassment" and if I did something wrong, I apologize deeply from  the bottom of my heart, could you help me get unblocked, please?<ac_metadata title="Important"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 03:58, 24 November 2020

Hey sophiedp, for no reason I got banned from the melanie martinez fanon wiki, I don't understand why I got blocked and it was a infinite ban. I don't understand why or how I got blocked,by the way, AestheticsAllY was the admin who blocked me. I feel lost and confused, I was blocked for apparent "harassment" and if I did something wrong, I apologize deeply from  the bottom of my heart, could you help me get unblocked, please?<ac_metadata title="Important"> </ac_metadata>