Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "You and your panel of stupid staff know nothing but blocking and banning people INFINITELY, and that doing that for a first offence is nothing but junk. Also, how on earth do ...")

No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:
You and your panel of stupid staff know nothing but blocking and banning people INFINITELY, and that doing that for a first offence is nothing but junk. Also, how on earth do you expect me to get into my first blocked accounts? For [[User:Isotope_Ransomware|this account]], I got locked out by your panel of condescending staff, who do nothing but, you know, sdivuhewicbeivugrj. Also, someone was also harpy enough to ask FANDOM to delete my profile picture, information, profile page, and also hang a rather dumb poster on my contribs list:
+
You and your panel of stupid staff know nothing but blocking and banning people INFINITELY, and that doing that for a first offence is nothing but junk. Also, how on earth do you expect me to get into my first blocked accounts? For my 2nd account Isotope Ransomware, I got banned for "trolling" and I also got locked out by your panel of condescending staff, who do nothing but, you know, sdivuhewicbeivugrj. Also, someone was also harpy enough to ask FANDOM to delete my profile picture, information, profile page, and also hang a rather dumb poster on my contribs list:

[[File:Screenshot_2020-09-19_at_6.38.17_PM.png|thumb|274px]]

[[File:Screenshot_2020-09-19_at_6.38.17_PM.png|thumb|274px]]

Latest revision as of 03:45, 20 September 2020

You and your panel of stupid staff know nothing but blocking and banning people INFINITELY, and that doing that for a first offence is nothing but junk. Also, how on earth do you expect me to get into my first blocked accounts? For my 2nd account Isotope Ransomware, I got banned for "trolling" and I also got locked out by your panel of condescending staff, who do nothing but, you know, sdivuhewicbeivugrj. Also, someone was also harpy enough to ask FANDOM to delete my profile picture, information, profile page, and also hang a rather dumb poster on my contribs list:

Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 6.38

NOW HOW ON EARTH DO YOU EXPECT ME TO COME BACK? YOUR STAFF ONLY BLOCKS AND BANS PEOPLE FOR NO REASON AT ALL, AND JUST EXPECT US TO DO SO, HUH? DUMB!!!<ac_metadata title="Listen here, crazy community of offensive admins:"> </ac_metadata>