Community Central
Community Central

I am so very sorry to bother you. I am a content creator on [The Elnea Kingdom Wiki]. I am sure that we can agree fandom drama is the last thing we like to deal with. I unfortunately have to bring something to your table as you were the mod who last responded to a plagiarism complaint against our page. I would like to put our content forward for a review as a counter. The other wiki to compare to is [WorldNeverland Wiki]. The staff with our wiki have reviewed the FANDOM terms of service and other mods/admins of the WNLwiki have an amicable relationship with our staff. The wikis themselves pertain to a [single game] and [series of], and following the TOS I believe that we should be in the clear. However, a content review should be able to clear it up. We have long been trying to put this issue to bed, but the other party will not let it go. If there are changes we can make, we are accepting all suggestions. I greatly appreciate your time.<ac_metadata title="Requesting Content Review"> </ac_metadata>