FANDOM

(Created page with "Hi I Am Zim Zaxalia And I Am The Creator Of "Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars' And By The Way You Should Join The "Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Star...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Hi I Am Zim Zaxalia And I Am The Creator Of "Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars' And By The Way You Should Join The "Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars Wiki'I Dont Think There Are Any Members Yet.I Would Love To Have You On There.Sending Comments And Upload Your Own Fan-Art.I Mean I Just Created It A Little Over A Month Ago And Now Im Appearing In Search Results..Wow..I Need Someone Like You..You Will Make A Great Addition To The Site..And If You Do Have Any Fan-Art.Be Sure To Send Them To..Deviantart.Photobucket.Cartoon Network TOONS WIKI.Or Fanpop That Way Your Photo's Will Appear In Search Results.So That Whenever Someone Types The Name Of The Movie Your Photo's Will Appear..And If I Ever See One I WILL Download It As My Main Desktop Wallpaper.Oh And If You Make A Photo Dont Forget To Rename It So It Matches.(For Example..A Wallpaper Of Rolf..Rolf/Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars.JPG)Well Let Me Know What You Think.And If You Do Decide To Join.Post A Comment On...http://ededdneddymeetthecartoonnetworkallstars.wikia.com/wiki/Ed_edd_n_eddy_meet_the_cartoon_network_all-stars_WikiAnd Let Me Know If You Wanna Join.And Leave A Message On The Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars Wiki.But On My Message Wall.(Zim Zaxalia..That's My Username On Every Possible Site And My Real Name)[[File:287px-Ed_Edd_N_Eddy_Meet_The_Cartoon_Network_All_Stars.jpg|thumb|The Official Poster.]]<ac_metadata title="Please Read!"> </ac_metadata>
+
Hi I Am Zim Zaxalia And I Am The Creator Of "Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars' And By The Way You Should Join The "Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars Wiki'I Dont Think There Are Any Members Yet.I Would Love To Have You On There.Sending Comments And Upload Your Own Fan-Art.I Mean I Just Created It A Little Over A Month Ago And Now Im Appearing In Search Results..Wow..I Need Someone Like You..You Will Make A Great Addition To The Site..And If You Do Have Any Fan-Art.Be Sure To Send Them To..Deviantart.Photobucket.Cartoon Network TOONS WIKI.Or Fanpop That Way Your Photo's Will Appear In Search Results.So That Whenever Someone Types The Name Of The Movie Your Photo's Will Appear..And If I Ever See One I WILL Download It As My Main Desktop Wallpaper.Oh And If You Make A Photo Dont Forget To Rename It So It Matches.(For Example..A Wallpaper Of Rolf..Rolf/Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars.JPG)Well Let Me Know What You Think.And If You Do Decide To Join.Post A Comment On...http://ededdneddymeetthecartoonnetworkallstars.wikia.com/wiki/Ed_edd_n_eddy_meet_the_cartoon_network_all-stars_WikiAnd Let Me Know If You Wanna Join.And Leave A Message On The Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars Wiki.But On My Message Wall.(Zim Zaxalia..That's My Username On Every Possible Site And My Real Name)<ac_metadata title="Please Read!"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 01:56, November 5, 2015

Hi I Am Zim Zaxalia And I Am The Creator Of "Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars' And By The Way You Should Join The "Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars Wiki'I Dont Think There Are Any Members Yet.I Would Love To Have You On There.Sending Comments And Upload Your Own Fan-Art.I Mean I Just Created It A Little Over A Month Ago And Now Im Appearing In Search Results..Wow..I Need Someone Like You..You Will Make A Great Addition To The Site..And If You Do Have Any Fan-Art.Be Sure To Send Them To..Deviantart.Photobucket.Cartoon Network TOONS WIKI.Or Fanpop That Way Your Photo's Will Appear In Search Results.So That Whenever Someone Types The Name Of The Movie Your Photo's Will Appear..And If I Ever See One I WILL Download It As My Main Desktop Wallpaper.Oh And If You Make A Photo Dont Forget To Rename It So It Matches.(For Example..A Wallpaper Of Rolf..Rolf/Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars.JPG)Well Let Me Know What You Think.And If You Do Decide To Join.Post A Comment On...http://ededdneddymeetthecartoonnetworkallstars.wikia.com/wiki/Ed_edd_n_eddy_meet_the_cartoon_network_all-stars_WikiAnd Let Me Know If You Wanna Join.And Leave A Message On The Ed.Edd N Eddy Meet The Cartoon Network All Stars Wiki.But On My Message Wall.(Zim Zaxalia..That's My Username On Every Possible Site And My Real Name)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.