FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
Sure. My claim is not that I did not deserve a block (I think that bickering about that would be unconstructive and I have no interest in trying to retroactively claim that I my editing was without problems). My claim is that indefinite blocks should be reserved for malicious editors who are trying to cause demonstrable harm to a wiki or some users of that wiki and that's not the case here. I don't think that anything I did warranted a block to be increased from a week to a year to eternity, so I'm suggesting that you please intervene. If you think there is some way for me to be a constructive member of that community, then I am open to your assessment, please.
+
Sure. My claim is not that I did not deserve a block (I think that bickering about that would be unconstructive and I have no interest in trying to retroactively claim that I my editing was without problems.) My claim is that indefinite blocks should be reserved for malicious editors who are trying to cause demonstrable harm to a wiki or some users of that wiki and that's not the case here. I don't think that anything I did warranted a block to be increased from a week to a year to eternity, so I'm suggesting that you please intervene. If you think there is some way for me to be a constructive member of that community, then I am open to your assessment, please.

Latest revision as of 08:13, November 13, 2017

Sure. My claim is not that I did not deserve a block (I think that bickering about that would be unconstructive and I have no interest in trying to retroactively claim that I my editing was without problems.) My claim is that indefinite blocks should be reserved for malicious editors who are trying to cause demonstrable harm to a wiki or some users of that wiki and that's not the case here. I don't think that anything I did warranted a block to be increased from a week to a year to eternity, so I'm suggesting that you please intervene. If you think there is some way for me to be a constructive member of that community, then I am open to your assessment, please.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.