FANDOM

(Created page with "I hope you remember me as an admin from the lyric wiki.  I was the one who was into hip hop and also ran a bot (The Notorious B.O.T.).  It's hard to remember since it's been...")

Line 1: Line 1:

I hope you remember me as an admin from the lyric wiki.  I was the one who was into hip hop and also ran a bot (The Notorious B.O.T.).  It's hard to remember since it's been almost 10 years, but I

I hope you remember me as an admin from the lyric wiki.  I was the one who was into hip hop and also ran a bot (The Notorious B.O.T.).  It's hard to remember since it's been almost 10 years, but I
think I also might have pissed you off a few times (sorry about that!
+
think I also might have pissed you off a few times (sorry about that! Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else).
Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else).

I fully expected not to retain admin rights, but I couldn't figure out why I couldn't edit my own User pages.  I just spent 3-4 hours trying to figure this out.  I couldn't write on anyone's talk page or email you (permission denied).  It was only when I saw the very small notice on the main page that I realized that the wiki was frozen for editing.

I fully expected not to retain admin rights, but I couldn't figure out why I couldn't edit my own User pages.  I just spent 3-4 hours trying to figure this out.  I couldn't write on anyone's talk page or email you (permission denied).  It was only when I saw the very small notice on the main page that I realized that the wiki was frozen for editing.

Latest revision as of 00:12, July 7, 2019

I hope you remember me as an admin from the lyric wiki.  I was the one who was into hip hop and also ran a bot (The Notorious B.O.T.).  It's hard to remember since it's been almost 10 years, but I think I also might have pissed you off a few times (sorry about that! Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else).

What happened, exactly?  This comes as really sad news for me.  From the other comments on your wall here, it looks permanent.  This isn't like that SOAP API thing we had in the old days when we were independent, is it?

- Team a

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.