FANDOM

(Created page with "And im sorry if this idea has already been floated before, or if something similar is in place. First off, its understandable that staff cant step in because if they were see...")

Line 5: Line 5:

Forcus on some of the bigger and popular fandoms out there, the ones that are related to pop culture and likely to get a lot of traffic ( Things like Star wars, the MCU, Jurassic park, Pokémon etc ) assign ONE staff member to be the judge when it comes to ban disputes, let them look at the evidence and decide once and for all what the right action should be. Obviously the staff member in question should be neutral and not a member of the fandom itself, to ensure nobody helps out friends and such.

Forcus on some of the bigger and popular fandoms out there, the ones that are related to pop culture and likely to get a lot of traffic ( Things like Star wars, the MCU, Jurassic park, Pokémon etc ) assign ONE staff member to be the judge when it comes to ban disputes, let them look at the evidence and decide once and for all what the right action should be. Obviously the staff member in question should be neutral and not a member of the fandom itself, to ensure nobody helps out friends and such.

Just a suggestion. Its what I would do if I was in charge. Plus, it may actually stop a percentage of these arguments we see on community central, there would be no need to take it here if the matter is resolved in the way I suggested.<ac_metadata title="Id like to make a suggestion about the recent admin complaints"> </ac_metadata>
+
Just a suggestion. Its what I would do if I was in charge. Plus, it may actually stop a percentage of these arguments we see on community central, there would be no need to take it here if the matter is resolved in the way I suggested.
  +
  +
Edit = plus, I imagine this would actually stop a lot of admins getting drunk on power and going ban crazy, knowing it will be looked at closer, it may also stop trolls from flaming and twisting the truth.<ac_metadata title="Id like to make a suggestion about the recent admin complaints"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 04:54, February 13, 2020

And im sorry if this idea has already been floated before, or if something similar is in place.

First off, its understandable that staff cant step in because if they were seen to do so, everybody who was ever banned would be asking for it and it would be all staff do. But how about this.

Just a suggestion. Its what I would do if I was in charge. Plus, it may actually stop a percentage of these arguments we see on community central, there would be no need to take it here if the matter is resolved in the way I suggested.

Edit = plus, I imagine this would actually stop a lot of admins getting drunk on power and going ban crazy, knowing it will be looked at closer, it may also stop trolls from flaming and twisting the truth.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.