FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

One last thing I will say sannse, despite who I am, Crash DID mess with a poll and his punishment or lack of it was weak. If someone is caught fixing an election im pretty sure they go to jail. Obviously this is no where near the same level but its still politics, your really big on following the rules so how is a simple ' not cool, dude ' a fair punishment? He messed with the system, the very rules you enforce. If nothing is done about it then i feel i will be proved right when i say staff side with admins because it easier than listening to the smallfolk. Im not sure if ' bringing fandom into disrepute ' is an actionable offence but by removing the poll that is exactly what he did as it urged us to react futher, so yeah, him breaking the rules caused even more aggro.

One last thing I will say sannse, despite who I am, Crash DID mess with a poll and his punishment or lack of it was weak. If someone is caught fixing an election im pretty sure they go to jail. Obviously this is no where near the same level but its still politics, your really big on following the rules so how is a simple ' not cool, dude ' a fair punishment? He messed with the system, the very rules you enforce. If nothing is done about it then i feel i will be proved right when i say staff side with admins because it easier than listening to the smallfolk. Im not sure if ' bringing fandom into disrepute ' is an actionable offence but by removing the poll that is exactly what he did as it urged us to react futher, so yeah, him breaking the rules caused even more aggro.

For the record, a global of say 6 months for him would indeed satisfy me and make me feel like i won, no need to continue the fight when i have won right? Him getting a taste of what he dished out unfairly so many times would be the perfect end. Then after the 6 months he can come back and do whatever he wants as i wont be here to care.
+
For the record, a global of say 6 months for him would indeed satisfy me and make me feel like i won, no need to continue the fight when i have won right? Him getting a taste of what he dished out unfairly so many times would be the perfect end.And as he has even admitted to doinb it, you have all the grounds you need for a ban. Then after the 6 months he can come back and do whatever he wants as i wont be here to care.

He broke the rules in a big way, dont forget that.

Revision as of 10:26, February 13, 2020

For the record, a global of say 6 months for him would indeed satisfy me and make me feel like i won, no need to continue the fight when i have won right? Him getting a taste of what he dished out unfairly so many times would be the perfect end.And as he has even admitted to doinb it, you have all the grounds you need for a ban. Then after the 6 months he can come back and do whatever he wants as i wont be here to care.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.