FANDOM

(Created page with "Y<div class="quote"> CrashBash wrote: Oops, your argument is now invalid and you just described yourself. That was over a YEAR ago, Kelly. And whatever I did (which I have ac...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Y<div class="quote">
+
YY<div class="quote">

CrashBash wrote:

CrashBash wrote:

Oops, your argument is now invalid and you just described yourself.

Oops, your argument is now invalid and you just described yourself.
Line 10: Line 10:

</div>

</div>

Im not a troll, not normally, '''It was my intention to earn my way to an admin role over the years on JP, was looking forward to talking and getting to know people who liked JP as much as me, you and your minions soon burst that bubble though''' god dam it.
+
Im not a troll, not normally, '''It was my intention to earn my way to an admin role on JP with years of work an effort, was looking forward to talking and getting to know people who liked JP as much as me, you and your minions soon burst that bubble though''' god dam it.

Sansse, as over dramatic as it is, please read what i put in bold a few times and think about it for a second 😥

Sansse, as over dramatic as it is, please read what i put in bold a few times and think about it for a second 😥

Latest revision as of 09:02, February 13, 2020

YY

CrashBash wrote: Oops, your argument is now invalid and you just described yourself.

That was over a YEAR ago, Kelly. And whatever I did (which I have actually apologised for, FYI), doesn't change the fact that what you did to be banned, which again was not my doing, was perfectly justifiable. But then, you're just resorting to calling people names, so clearly you have no grounds to stand on for saying that I'm "childish".

I'm sorry you've had to deal with all this, Sannse. I shall leave Kelly to his complaining, but I will finish by just saying that his comments are no longer relevant, what happened happened, I was given a warning about it, I haven't done it again since and Kelly is now just being petty about it all and refusing to leave me alone (and he even admits that he's nothing but a troll).

I hope you understand what we've had to go through.

Im not a troll, not normally, It was my intention to earn my way to an admin role on JP with years of work an effort, was looking forward to talking and getting to know people who liked JP as much as me, you and your minions soon burst that bubble though god dam it.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.