FANDOM

(Created page with "I warned you and staff that if you was not delt with or did leave the wikia I would continue to come at you like this. Its obvious global bans just slow me down rather than st...")

Line 1: Line 1:

I warned you and staff that if you was not delt with or did leave the wikia I would continue to come at you like this. Its obvious global bans just slow me down rather than stop. Say what you want about me but i keep my word and I fight for what I believe in and I believe that bullys like you should not be let off the hook because you technically did not break the rules. Screw technically, staff may be robotic inside ( no offence sansse ) but I aint.

I warned you and staff that if you was not delt with or did leave the wikia I would continue to come at you like this. Its obvious global bans just slow me down rather than stop. Say what you want about me but i keep my word and I fight for what I believe in and I believe that bullys like you should not be let off the hook because you technically did not break the rules. Screw technically, staff may be robotic inside ( no offence sansse ) but I aint.

Also, I have sever dyslexia, you publicy shaming people for typos and errors really rubbed me the wrong way so yeah, i wont let this go until u are gone. Gone gone. Thag is a promise.
+
Also, I have sever dyslexia, you publicy shaming people for typos and errors really rubbed me the wrong way so yeah, i wont let this go until u are gone. Gone gone. That is a promise.

Revision as of 08:58, February 13, 2020

Also, I have sever dyslexia, you publicy shaming people for typos and errors really rubbed me the wrong way so yeah, i wont let this go until u are gone. Gone gone. That is a promise.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.