FANDOM

(Created page with "There are no legal grounds to ban you, but in moral terms you are a bully. Are you going to claim all the votes on that poll were me too? Because guess what buddy, they was no...")

Line 1: Line 1:
There are no legal grounds to ban you, but in moral terms you are a bully. Are you going to claim all the votes on that poll were me too? Because guess what buddy, they was not. ONE vote was mine, the other 8 votes wer from a whole discord of people who stoped visiting all because of you. You would have been banned if you let the poll stand anc you know it.
+
There are no legal grounds to ban you, but in moral terms you are a bully. Are you going to claim all the votes on that poll were me too? Because guess what buddy, they was not. ONE vote was mine, the other 8 votes wer from a whole discord of people who stoped visiting all because of you. You would have been banned if you let the poll stand and you know it.

Why do you shame people for making spelling mistaked and then ban them for deleting the message from their OWN wall? You do understanc that folks dont want humiliating stuff like that on walls right? You also banned someone for not aplogising for making a mistake. You banned someone for saying lol, you banned people for ghost modding but now you ghost mod. You keep pointing out who I am in an effort to take the attention off you. You are not a plesant person at all and ar counter effective for what fandom is trying to achieve.
+
Why do you shame people for making spelling mistaked and then ban them for deleting the message from their OWN wall? You do understand that folks dont want humiliating stuff like that on walls right? You also banned someone for not apologising for making a mistake. You banned someone for saying lol, you banned people for ghost modding but now you ghost mod. You keep pointing out who I am in an effort to take the attention off you. You are not a plesant person at all and are counter effective for what fandom is trying to achieve.

Latest revision as of 08:23, February 13, 2020

There are no legal grounds to ban you, but in moral terms you are a bully. Are you going to claim all the votes on that poll were me too? Because guess what buddy, they was not. ONE vote was mine, the other 8 votes wer from a whole discord of people who stoped visiting all because of you. You would have been banned if you let the poll stand and you know it.

Why do you shame people for making spelling mistaked and then ban them for deleting the message from their OWN wall? You do understand that folks dont want humiliating stuff like that on walls right? You also banned someone for not apologising for making a mistake. You banned someone for saying lol, you banned people for ghost modding but now you ghost mod. You keep pointing out who I am in an effort to take the attention off you. You are not a plesant person at all and are counter effective for what fandom is trying to achieve.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.