FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote"> CrashBash wrote: Please ignore this user, Sannse. Ever since he was banned from the wikia as KellyEldridge, he has done NOTHING but create multiple account...")

Line 7: Line 7:

Him being banned does not negate the fact that you knowingly deleted a poll you was losing, you gave the middle finger to the rule that said you have to let the poll stand and that is why you should be banned aswell. Sannse, you have all the proof you need thag he used his admin powers to violate the rules, even after being reminded 3 or 4 times that removing the poll was not allowed. I pray you show some fairness and punish him for it. Thank you.
+
Him being a banned troll does not negate the fact that you knowingly deleted a poll you was losing, you gave the middle finger to the rule that said you have to let the poll stand and that is why you should be banned aswell. Sannse, you have all the proof you need thag he used his admin powers to violate the rules, even after being reminded 3 or 4 times that removing the poll was not allowed. I pray you show some fairness and punish him for it. Thank you.

Revision as of 07:51, February 13, 2020

CrashBash wrote: Please ignore this user, Sannse. Ever since he was banned from the wikia as KellyEldridge, he has done NOTHING but create multiple accounts just to harrass me and other members of the wiki for his own petty reasons. I could link you to all the accounts where he has insulted or harrassed us, but considering that happened a long time ago, I think it's blatantly clear he's the toxic one, not me.

And I know he's a sockpuppet account because they all accuse the members of the JP wiki of being sockpuppet accounts. That's their only argument, and it's clear it's the same person making the same excuse every time.

Him being a banned troll does not negate the fact that you knowingly deleted a poll you was losing, you gave the middle finger to the rule that said you have to let the poll stand and that is why you should be banned aswell. Sannse, you have all the proof you need thag he used his admin powers to violate the rules, even after being reminded 3 or 4 times that removing the poll was not allowed. I pray you show some fairness and punish him for it. Thank you.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.