FANDOM

(Created page with "I can't believe I have to state this again, but I will. The whole incident that Epic Meltie, aka Kelly, is talking about happened over a year ago. I resigned from my position...")

Line 1: Line 1:

I can't believe I have to state this again, but I will.

The whole incident that Epic Meltie, aka Kelly, is talking about happened over a year ago. I resigned from my position as admin soon after. Yes, I admit I did delete the poll. And then I was told in a PM by a wiki administrator that I should not have done that. And ''then'' I accepted that, and promised that I would not do that again.
+
The whole incident that Epic Meltie, aka Kelly, is talking about happened over a year ago. I resigned from my position as admin soon after. Yes, I admit I did delete the poll, which I will admit was largely because I didn't realise I shouldn't. And then I was told in a PM by a wiki administrator that I should not have done that. And ''then'' I accepted that, and promised that I would not do that again.

The fact of the matter is, Kelly is at this point beating a dead horse. He's digging up stuff that happened a whole year ago, something that I've already had spoken to me about. Any kind of ban ''now'' would be completely pointless, and at this stage comes across as an extremely petty excuse to get back at me.

The fact of the matter is, Kelly is at this point beating a dead horse. He's digging up stuff that happened a whole year ago, something that I've already had spoken to me about. Any kind of ban ''now'' would be completely pointless, and at this stage comes across as an extremely petty excuse to get back at me.

Revision as of 17:13, February 13, 2020

The whole incident that Epic Meltie, aka Kelly, is talking about happened over a year ago. I resigned from my position as admin soon after. Yes, I admit I did delete the poll, which I will admit was largely because I didn't realise I shouldn't. And then I was told in a PM by a wiki administrator that I should not have done that. And then I accepted that, and promised that I would not do that again.

The fact of the matter is, Kelly is at this point beating a dead horse. He's digging up stuff that happened a whole year ago, something that I've already had spoken to me about. Any kind of ban now would be completely pointless, and at this stage comes across as an extremely petty excuse to get back at me.

Let me put it this way...say someone vandalised a wikia. You give them a very firm warning about it. They accept they did wrong, and promise not to do it again. They then subsequently do not post a single thread of vandalism on the wiki and contribute fairly for a whole year. Would you seriously then ban them just for something that happened a year ago? I know I wouldn't.

To sum it up...

• An administrator told me not to delete polls.
  • I said I was sorry for deleting the polls.
  • I have not done it again since being told.
  • All this happened a year ago.
  • Kelly is beating a dead horse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.