FANDOM

(Created page with "PS, this should never have even devolved to this point but unfortunately you have Wikia mods who are doing favors for the friends on other wikis that don't like me and have as...")

Line 1: Line 1:
PS, this should never have even devolved to this point but unfortunately you have Wikia mods who are doing favors for the friends on other wikis that don't like me and have asked me to be blocked here. So you will excuse me if I am less than thrilled about having a Wikia staff member come here and threaten me with blocks or sanctions when you are not willing to even consider that there are issues with your moderation team and their association to AlexZ from the WMF.
+
PS, this should never have even devolved to this point but unfortunately you have Wikia mods who are doing favors for their friends on other wikis that don't like me and have asked me to be blocked here. So you will excuse me if I am less than thrilled about having a Wikia staff member come here and threaten me with blocks or sanctions when you are not willing to even consider that there are issues with your moderation team and their association to AlexZ from the WMF.

Latest revision as of 23:10, January 1, 2017

PS, this should never have even devolved to this point but unfortunately you have Wikia mods who are doing favors for their friends on other wikis that don't like me and have asked me to be blocked here. So you will excuse me if I am less than thrilled about having a Wikia staff member come here and threaten me with blocks or sanctions when you are not willing to even consider that there are issues with your moderation team and their association to AlexZ from the WMF.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.