FANDOM

(Created page with "Korra told me about this on Skype and I have decided that I forgive you and am willing to give you another chance. I myself am sorry to for all the drama and it seeming like I...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Korra told me about this on Skype and I have decided that I forgive you and am willing to give you another chance. I myself am sorry to for all the drama and it seeming like I broke a promise. I have apologized before, but this time I want you to know that I actually mean it. These mistakes have taught me that I need to be more mature about feedback on proposals, nominations, requests etc./getting demoted and be grateful to help ESB without any regard to user rights.
+
Korra told me about this on Skype and I have decided that I forgive you and am willing to give you another chance. I myself am sorry too for all the drama and it seeming like I broke a promise. I have apologized before, but this time I want you to know that I actually mean it. These mistakes have taught me that I need to be more mature about feedback on proposals, nominations, requests etc./getting demoted and be grateful to help ESB without any regard to user rights.

I love editing ESB so much and I have met so many amazing people since I joined, so I couldn't stay mad at you for too long.

I love editing ESB so much and I have met so many amazing people since I joined, so I couldn't stay mad at you for too long.

Latest revision as of 01:32, February 11, 2018

Korra told me about this on Skype and I have decided that I forgive you and am willing to give you another chance. I myself am sorry too for all the drama and it seeming like I broke a promise. I have apologized before, but this time I want you to know that I actually mean it. These mistakes have taught me that I need to be more mature about feedback on proposals, nominations, requests etc./getting demoted and be grateful to help ESB without any regard to user rights.

Long story short, I accept your apology and agree to be friends with you again. :)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.