Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "The user ''TheMcBruiser6000'' is continuing to harass me with messages despite being told many times to stop talking to me. Some of them are rude of their own accord (e.g., [[...")

No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:
The user ''TheMcBruiser6000'' is continuing to harass me with messages despite being told many times to stop talking to me. Some of them are rude of their own accord (e.g., [[Thread:1983779|this one]] and most of his messages on my wall); others are rude simply because they violated my requst for the user to stop.<ac_metadata title="Reporting Harassment on Community Central"> </ac_metadata>
+
The user [[User:TheMcBruiser6000|TheMcBruiser6000]] is continuing to harass me with messages despite being told many times to stop talking to me. Some of them are rude of their own accord (e.g., [[Thread:1983779|this one]] and most of his messages on my wall); others are rude simply because they violated my requst for the user to stop.<ac_metadata title="Reporting Harassment on Community Central"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 15:29, 24 September 2020

The user TheMcBruiser6000 is continuing to harass me with messages despite being told many times to stop talking to me. Some of them are rude of their own accord (e.g., this one and most of his messages on my wall); others are rude simply because they violated my requst for the user to stop.<ac_metadata title="Reporting Harassment on Community Central"> </ac_metadata>