FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
As you created [[User:Josep Maria Roca Peña/babel|this page]], İ presume you’re somehow willing to update my userpages. But please keep in mind that the languages İ don’t speak have an additional row above in first place: for example, [[User:Josep Maria Roca Peña/pl|this page]] has “Babel pl-0” in the first row of its Babel table, indicating that İ don’t speak Polish. The same with the other languages İ don’t speak.<ac_metadata title="User:Josep Maria Roca Peña/babel"> </ac_metadata>
+
As you created [[User:Josep Maria Roca Peña/babel|this page]], İ presume you’re somehow willing to update my userpages. But please keep in mind that the languages İ don’t speak have an additional row above in first place: for example, [[User:Josep Maria Roca Peña/pl|this page]] has “Babel pl-0” in the first row of its Babel table, indicating that İ don’t speak Polish. The same with the other languages İ don’t speak. Anyway, thanks for taking your time with my userpages!<ac_metadata title="User:Josep Maria Roca Peña/babel"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 22:52, December 27, 2019

As you created this page, İ presume you’re somehow willing to update my userpages. But please keep in mind that the languages İ don’t speak have an additional row above in first place: for example, this page has “Babel pl-0” in the first row of its Babel table, indicating that İ don’t speak Polish. The same with the other languages İ don’t speak. Anyway, thanks for taking your time with my userpages!

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.