FANDOM

(Created page with "I see you're kind of a jack of all trades when it comes to wikis. Me and two other users are currently editing at an offshoot ''Batman: Arkham'' wiki, in ...")

Line 1: Line 1:

I see you're kind of a jack of all trades when it comes to wikis. Me and two other users are currently editing at an offshoot [[w:c:batmanarkham|''Batman: Arkham'' wiki]], in an attempt to create a more refined and definitive version of the lesser, more rudimentary [[w:c:arkhamcity|Arkham Wikia]].

I see you're kind of a jack of all trades when it comes to wikis. Me and two other users are currently editing at an offshoot [[w:c:batmanarkham|''Batman: Arkham'' wiki]], in an attempt to create a more refined and definitive version of the lesser, more rudimentary [[w:c:arkhamcity|Arkham Wikia]].

Your wiki prowess and experience would be greatly appreciate. :)
+
Your wiki prowess and experience would be greatly appreciated. :)

<small>Sorry for being so sudden, by the way.</small><ac_metadata title="Assistance?"> </ac_metadata>
+
<small>PS: Sorry for being so sudden with this.</small><ac_metadata title="Assistance?"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 16:40, November 23, 2014

I see you're kind of a jack of all trades when it comes to wikis. Me and two other users are currently editing at an offshoot Batman: Arkham wiki, in an attempt to create a more refined and definitive version of the lesser, more rudimentary Arkham Wikia.

Your wiki prowess and experience would be greatly appreciated. :)

PS: Sorry for being so sudden with this.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.