FANDOM

Line 3: Line 3:

This attention is a very good thing, and the wiki will grow an extreme amount in the coming months. However, with this phase comes vandalism. '''LOTS''' of it. I have already reverted some acts of vandalism today and yesterday, and there have been at least 10 acts of vandalism in the past few days. There was an act of vandalism that went unnoticed before but I undid it.

This attention is a very good thing, and the wiki will grow an extreme amount in the coming months. However, with this phase comes vandalism. '''LOTS''' of it. I have already reverted some acts of vandalism today and yesterday, and there have been at least 10 acts of vandalism in the past few days. There was an act of vandalism that went unnoticed before but I undid it.

Point is, the condition of the staff on the Watch Dogs Wiki isn't in the ideal condition when the wiki is in this phase. We need at least two active admins during this time, and we only have one. I am one of the most active users on the Watch Dogs Wiki. This is why '''I''', Chris6d, seriously propose to become the next admin. Some people just want to be admin for the fun of it, but this is ''not'' me.
+
Point is, the condition of the staff on the Watch Dogs Wiki isn't in the ideal condition when the wiki is in this phase. We need at least two active admins during this time, and we only have one. The others are semi-active, which is bad. I am one of the most active users on the Watch Dogs Wiki. This is why '''I''', Chris6d, seriously propose to become the next admin. Some people just want to be admin for the fun of it, but this is ''not'' me.

I will become admin to bring this wiki to the top and bring justice to the vandals. I will also cleanup the wiki further and adjust it to mint condition. I will unconstructive edits when the other users aren't around, and confront the vandals that arise at dark. I will protect the Watch Dogs Wiki with the good users, and do what it takes to bring it to the top. We will fight the big fight. <ac_metadata title="Watch Dogs Wiki - Admin Proposal"> </ac_metadata>
+
I will become admin to bring this wiki to the top and bring justice to the vandals. I will also cleanup the wiki further and adjust it to mint condition. I will unconstructive edits when the other users aren't around, and confront the vandals that arise at dark. I will protect the Watch Dogs Wiki with the good users, and do what it takes to bring it to the top. We will fight the big fight. <ac_metadata title="Watch Dogs Wiki - Admin Proposal"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 21:23, June 13, 2016

RainingPain17 is the only active admin on the Watch Dogs Wiki. Now that Watch Dogs 2 is announced, that wiki's growing. The wiki has entered a phase in its life that brings a lot of attention to it.

This attention is a very good thing, and the wiki will grow an extreme amount in the coming months. However, with this phase comes vandalism. LOTS of it. I have already reverted some acts of vandalism today and yesterday, and there have been at least 10 acts of vandalism in the past few days. There was an act of vandalism that went unnoticed before but I undid it.

Point is, the condition of the staff on the Watch Dogs Wiki isn't in the ideal condition when the wiki is in this phase. We need at least two active admins during this time, and we only have one. The others are semi-active, which is bad. I am one of the most active users on the Watch Dogs Wiki. This is why I, Chris6d, seriously propose to become the next admin. Some people just want to be admin for the fun of it, but this is not me.

I will become admin to bring this wiki to the top and bring justice to the vandals. I will also cleanup the wiki further and adjust it to mint condition. I will unconstructive edits when the other users aren't around, and confront the vandals that arise at dark. I will protect the Watch Dogs Wiki with the good users, and do what it takes to bring it to the top. We will fight the big fight.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.