FANDOM

(Created page with "Hi, I saw you comment on galaxie-delta's post about me on Sannse's wall. The group of users that she has stated is against me are part of a group that has confessed to meat pu...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Hi, I saw you comment on galaxie-delta's post about me on Sannse's wall. The group of users that she has stated is against me are part of a group that has confessed to meat puppeting on the wiki in question. They keep trying to get me removed as admin because of this. Can I really get removed when they admit to meat puppeting and were banned for this reason?<ac_metadata title="Galaxie-delta"> </ac_metadata>
+
Hi, I saw you comment on galaxie-delta's post about me on Sannse's wall. The group of users that she has stated is against me are part of a group that has confessed to meat puppeting on the wiki in question. They keep trying to get me removed as admin because of this. Can I really get removed when they admit to meat puppeting and were banned for this reason?
  +
  +
I've tried to contact them and be reasonable, all I want is an apology for trying to intimidate me into removing a block and for meat puppeting so I know it won't happen again.<ac_metadata title="Galaxie-delta"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 16:24, September 28, 2019

Hi, I saw you comment on galaxie-delta's post about me on Sannse's wall. The group of users that she has stated is against me are part of a group that has confessed to meat puppeting on the wiki in question. They keep trying to get me removed as admin because of this. Can I really get removed when they admit to meat puppeting and were banned for this reason?

I've tried to contact them and be reasonable, all I want is an apology for trying to intimidate me into removing a block and for meat puppeting so I know it won't happen again.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.