FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
That cartoon you asked Applemasterexpert about, it looks familiar but I can't recall. What I ''do'' know is that it looks very much like a Hanna-Barbera cartoon based on the look of the background and characters. Reminds me of like tom & Jerry. Hope that helps!
+
That cartoon you asked Applemasterexpert about, it looks familiar but I can't recall. What I ''do'' know is that it looks very much like a Hanna-Barbera cartoon based on the look of the background and characters. Reminds me of like Tom & Jerry. Hope that helps!

Edit: Also that cartoon is pretty old, like from the 90's I think.<ac_metadata title="That cartoon"> </ac_metadata>
+
Edit: Also that cartoon is pretty old, like from the 90's I think. <ac_metadata title="That cartoon"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 14:04, April 3, 2019

That cartoon you asked Applemasterexpert about, it looks familiar but I can't recall. What I do know is that it looks very much like a Hanna-Barbera cartoon based on the look of the background and characters. Reminds me of like Tom & Jerry. Hope that helps!

Edit: Also that cartoon is pretty old, like from the 90's I think.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.