FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
I don't think you reported Cil, but why did you make false reports (if you did make them)? You do realize that is going to still make you blocked on the wiki, right?
+
I don't think you reported Cil, but why did you make false reports (if you did make them)? You do realize that is going to still make you blocked on the wiki, right? If there's evidence you aren't underage, it does make your block justified for 1 month, for a different reason.
  +

You should also know that Discord and Fandom are separate entities, so you can't report someone here for what they did on Discord.

You should also know that Discord and Fandom are separate entities, so you can't report someone here for what they did on Discord.

Latest revision as of 11:41, October 4, 2018

I don't think you reported Cil, but why did you make false reports (if you did make them)? You do realize that is going to still make you blocked on the wiki, right? If there's evidence you aren't underage, it does make your block justified for 1 month, for a different reason.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.