FANDOM

(Created page with "Sorry if this seems creepy; considering I am a random person messaging you, but I have a reason. I am from the CountryHumans wiki, and I know how much some people on the CB w...")

Line 11: Line 11:

If you go on the CountryHumans wiki you can find the user but I may link them in another message for easiness. ^^

If you go on the CountryHumans wiki you can find the user but I may link them in another message for easiness. ^^

(I fear I may be harassed by this user for reporting them into you; but this may be the only way to stop them.)
+
(I fear I may be harassed by this user for reporting them into you; but this may be the only way to stop them. That's why I reported them on here instead of directly on the PB wiki.)

- Marshwillow (A CB ally, despite not being fully in the fandom, I guess)<ac_metadata title="Hello; I understand if you do not want to take action"> </ac_metadata>

- Marshwillow (A CB ally, despite not being fully in the fandom, I guess)<ac_metadata title="Hello; I understand if you do not want to take action"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 23:38, April 2, 2019

Sorry if this seems creepy; considering I am a random person messaging you, but I have a reason.

I am from the CountryHumans wiki, and I know how much some people on the CB wiki hate our community, and I can understand if you do not want to take action. You seemed like an admin that was active and had not really casted their opinion on CH's. (may be wrong.)

Before you say, I am not one of the cliche people in the CH fandom, (eg, shipping crazy) but more or less interested in history. I actually really like the CB fandom but I am not going to edit on the CB wiki in fear of getting harassed for liking CountryHumans.

A user on your wiki has been harassing us and vandalised almost all of our pages on there - calling us things and saying he was basically speaking on behalf of your community which I know is not the case. I am only alerting you because there are also no admins to block the user. I contacted the admin for handing over rights to another user and they did reply but have not yet taken action.

I would just like to make you alert! I know you probably cannot do much but I would never vandalise the CB/PB wiki out of respect, even if I didn't like CB's. I do not want a war with your wiki; at all.

(I fear I may be harassed by this user for reporting them into you; but this may be the only way to stop them. That's why I reported them on here instead of directly on the PB wiki.)

- Marshwillow (A CB ally, despite not being fully in the fandom, I guess)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.