Community Central
Community Central

Hi Musdan77 sorry to bother you but I was just looking at the Full House wika when I noticed that the user "1FullerHousefan" the one that had a problem with me for not liking Fuller House is still making comments towards me in a harassing way. I would appreciate it if you can tell her to stop making comments towards me as I want nothing to do with her or the wika anymore. She even commented me on my message wall on here and accusing me as someone else and when I deleted it I told her to never message/comment to me again, but it appears she's still doing it. now I don't care that she disagrees with me it's just the fact that she is still trying to or at less seems like she's trying to bate me into a argument with her and I don't want that and you can look at my last comment I made to her saying that "I'm not going to fight you about it, if you want to like Fuller House fine whatever just please stop harassing me in the comments". she has made about 15 comments towards me all except one has been about my comments towards fuller house and adult Stephanie.

I just want this hole thing to stop and if by any chance you don't see it as harassment, that's fine I just want her to stop making comments at me as I no long want anything to do with it anymore.<ac_metadata title="Harassment"> </ac_metadata>