FANDOM

(Created page with "Even if I had warn you, but still you adapted the methods of Tokupedia to the Ultra Wiki's articles and even contradicted multiple edits on that site. Still, you never reverte...")

Line 3: Line 3:

Back to the original topic, since you dare reverting and ignoring an admin's orders, you will be banned ''JUST A WEEK''.

Back to the original topic, since you dare reverting and ignoring an admin's orders, you will be banned ''JUST A WEEK''.

You may be allowed to edit Ultraman Wiki, but under the condition as a regular wikia contributor.
+
You may be allowed to edit Ultraman Wiki, but under the condition as a regular wikia contributor. I will watch over the edits for a week.

Latest revision as of 03:46, May 7, 2015

Even if I had warn you, but still you adapted the methods of Tokupedia to the Ultra Wiki's articles and even contradicted multiple edits on that site. Still, you never reverted back the edits you had made and test your attempts on a regular page without using sandbox. If I lifted your ban anyway, you would ignore my warnings and as always, removing kaiju categories in their series appearances (e.g. Ultraman Cosmos Kaiju, Ultraman Tiga Kaiju).

Back to the original topic, since you dare reverting and ignoring an admin's orders, you will be banned JUST A WEEK.

You may be allowed to edit Ultraman Wiki, but under the condition as a regular wikia contributor. I will watch over the edits for a week.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.