FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote"> TheFeelingIFeel wrote: Stop it. You are Gonzallo, with over 300 accounts. You are Dooka, over 100 accounts. <div style="font-family:gangofthree"><span styl...")

Line 3: Line 3:

Stop it. You are Gonzallo, with over 300 accounts. You are Dooka, over 100 accounts. <div style="font-family:gangofthree"><span style="border: inset #6dd8ff; border-radius: 8px">~ ''[[User:Akita the Formling|Akita]]'' | ''[[User Talk: Akita the Formling|the Formling]]'' ~</span></div> 14:53, December 13, 2019 (UTC)

Stop it. You are Gonzallo, with over 300 accounts. You are Dooka, over 100 accounts. <div style="font-family:gangofthree"><span style="border: inset #6dd8ff; border-radius: 8px">~ ''[[User:Akita the Formling|Akita]]'' | ''[[User Talk: Akita the Formling|the Formling]]'' ~</span></div> 14:53, December 13, 2019 (UTC)

</div>

</div>
Saying things doesn't make them true. You have to back them up.
+
Saying things doesn't make them true. You have to back them up. Which is something I can do to my claims but you can't do with that claim.

Latest revision as of 14:39, December 14, 2019

TheFeelingIFeel wrote:

Stop it. You are Gonzallo, with over 300 accounts. You are Dooka, over 100 accounts. 14:53, December 13, 2019 (UTC)

Saying things doesn't make them true. You have to back them up. Which is something I can do to my claims but you can't do with that claim.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.