FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
I don't want to sound impatient but has [[w:c:alvin|Munkapedia]] been spotlighted yet? From the response to the request you stated it would be up the first or second week of the month (as was the intended goal). I also noticed that you took it off the list a few days ago so this has me concerned. I haven't seen it yet nor noticed any change in views (past spotlights have shown a very noticeable change in this regard). It's almost to the point where the spotlight won't reach its intended goal at all.<ac_metadata title="Spotlight"> </ac_metadata>
+
I don't want to sound impatient but has [[w:c:alvin|Munkapedia]] been spotlighted yet? From the response to the request you stated it would be up the first or second week of the month (as was the intended goal). I also noticed that you took it off the list a few days ago so this has me concerned. I haven't seen it yet nor noticed any change in views (past spotlights have shown a very noticeable change in this regard). It's almost to the point where the spotlight won't fulfill its purpose at all. <ac_metadata title="Spotlight"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 04:21, December 21, 2014

I don't want to sound impatient but has Munkapedia been spotlighted yet? From the response to the request you stated it would be up the first or second week of the month (as was the intended goal). I also noticed that you took it off the list a few days ago so this has me concerned. I haven't seen it yet nor noticed any change in views (past spotlights have shown a very noticeable change in this regard). It's almost to the point where the spotlight won't fulfill its purpose at all.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.