FANDOM

(Created page with "Hi! Trynka has yet to reply after a week, and King kurokishi replied to my message on my talk page. It seems nobody has any objections with me being Bureaucrat. ~~~~<ac_metad...")

Line 1: Line 1:

Hi! Trynka has yet to reply after a week, and King kurokishi replied to my message on my talk page. It seems nobody has any objections with me being Bureaucrat.

Hi! Trynka has yet to reply after a week, and King kurokishi replied to my message on my talk page. It seems nobody has any objections with me being Bureaucrat.
  +
<br />Wiki Link: [https://pet-adoptables.wikia.com/wiki/Pet_Adoptables_Wiki HERE]

[[User:Xenephos|ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ]] ([[User talk:Xenephos|talk]]) 16:25, November 6, 2018 (UTC)<ac_metadata title="PetAdoptables Wiki Adoption"> </ac_metadata>

[[User:Xenephos|ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ]] ([[User talk:Xenephos|talk]]) 16:25, November 6, 2018 (UTC)<ac_metadata title="PetAdoptables Wiki Adoption"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 16:25, November 6, 2018

Wiki Link: HERE

ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ (talk) 16:25, November 6, 2018 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.