FANDOM

(Created page with "Hello, I was working on another little change on my wiki and i though you could help me with this, so I have two things to ask: 1. Is it possible to add pictures in Wiki Navi...")

Line 3: Line 3:

1. Is it possible to add pictures in Wiki Navigation Bar? I tried writing the link to the file the way you are suppossed to do in other pages, but it doesn't work.

1. Is it possible to add pictures in Wiki Navigation Bar? I tried writing the link to the file the way you are suppossed to do in other pages, but it doesn't work.

2. I was trying work with borders, but I'm not sure if it's possible to make them have a gradient look, I'm trying to go for something like this: http://i.imgur.com/KLzaYEN.png (made using photoshop).<br>The two borders should have a linear gradient of 90 degress with #ffd500 (The darker yellow) going into transparent (here it's grey due to backround). Off the note: It's so cool that you can make transparent gradient.
+
2. I was trying work with borders, but I'm not sure if it's possible to make them have a gradient look, I'm trying to go for something like this: http://i.imgur.com/KLzaYEN.png (made using photoshop).<br />The two borders should have a linear gradient of 90 degress with #ffd500 (The darker yellow) going into transparent (here it's grey due to backround). Off the note: It's so cool that you can make transparent gradient.<br />
  +
P.S. Oh sorry I forgot to give you the code to the template:
  +
  +
<pre>class="notice metadata spoiler" style="font-size: 80%; border-top: 2px solid #ffd500; border-bottom: 2px solid #ffd500; text-align: justify; margin: 1em; padding: 0.2em;">'''<font color=#ffd500>Spoiler Warning!:</font>''' Spoilers for '''''<font color=#ffd500>Corpse Party Fanfiction</font>''''' follow</pre>

Revision as of 21:21, February 7, 2014

Hello, I was working on another little change on my wiki and i though you could help me with this, so I have two things to ask:

2. I was trying work with borders, but I'm not sure if it's possible to make them have a gradient look, I'm trying to go for something like this: KLzaYEN.png (made using photoshop).
The two borders should have a linear gradient of 90 degress with #ffd500 (The darker yellow) going into transparent (here it's grey due to backround). Off the note: It's so cool that you can make transparent gradient.
P.S. Oh sorry I forgot to give you the code to the template:

class="notice metadata spoiler" style="font-size: 80%; border-top: 2px solid #ffd500; border-bottom: 2px solid #ffd500; text-align: justify; margin: 1em; padding: 0.2em;">'''<font color=#ffd500>Spoiler Warning!:</font>''' Spoilers for '''''<font color=#ffd500>Corpse Party Fanfiction</font>''''' follow
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.