FANDOM

Line 3: Line 3:

A lockdown of the wiki will not happen, since that goes against Fandom's collaborative nature. Everyone is and should always be free to make constructive edits. If you do have knowledge about the wiki's topic, perhaps you can look into [[Adoption:Requests|adopting the wiki]] once you met the requirements.

A lockdown of the wiki will not happen, since that goes against Fandom's collaborative nature. Everyone is and should always be free to make constructive edits. If you do have knowledge about the wiki's topic, perhaps you can look into [[Adoption:Requests|adopting the wiki]] once you met the requirements.

Just for future references, it is better to report problems like this on the [[w:c:vstf|VSTF Wiki]] so the entire team can notice this and take action if needed, as opposed to hoping a VSTF'er happens to notice this as I did now ^^". Anyway, thank you for noticing this and reporting the issue!
+
Just for future references, it is better to report problems like this on the [[w:c:vstf|VSTF Wiki]] so the entire team can notice this and take action if needed, as opposed to hoping the VSTF'er you reported this issue to is online and/or has the time to immediately take action. Anyway, thank you for noticing this and reporting the issue!

Latest revision as of 10:10, January 8, 2020

I think I cleaned up most of the vandalism edits by restoring the pages to the version of the beginning of October as well as delete unrelated images. However, I m not knowledgeable in the wiki's subject, so I don't know if there are any factual inaccuracies that I accidentally restored by resetting the pages to a previous version.

A lockdown of the wiki will not happen, since that goes against Fandom's collaborative nature. Everyone is and should always be free to make constructive edits. If you do have knowledge about the wiki's topic, perhaps you can look into adopting the wiki once you met the requirements.

Just for future references, it is better to report problems like this on the VSTF Wiki so the entire team can notice this and take action if needed, as opposed to hoping the VSTF'er you reported this issue to is online and/or has the time to immediately take action. Anyway, thank you for noticing this and reporting the issue!

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.