Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "It's the '''''real''''' Ali Kearns and this shan't be pretty, let me instruct you how we battle in Tennessee! You couldn't even find one person to hack, you're out of practice...")

No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:

It's the '''''real''''' Ali Kearns and this shan't be pretty, let me instruct you how we battle in Tennessee! You couldn't even find one person to hack, you're out of practice - ''my'' victory's more certain than death and taxes!

It's the '''''real''''' Ali Kearns and this shan't be pretty, let me instruct you how we battle in Tennessee! You couldn't even find one person to hack, you're out of practice - ''my'' victory's more certain than death and taxes!

The truth is you're a hack, whack, one-time joke - you're gonna get banned an on Kirk's ban-hammer you'll certainly choke!
+
The truth is you're a hack, whack, one-time joke - you're gonna get banned and on Kirk's ban-hammer you'll certainly choke!

Latest revision as of 22:23, 24 April 2018

It's the real Ali Kearns and this shan't be pretty, let me instruct you how we battle in Tennessee! You couldn't even find one person to hack, you're out of practice - my victory's more certain than death and taxes!

The truth is you're a hack, whack, one-time joke - you're gonna get banned and on Kirk's ban-hammer you'll certainly choke!