Community Central
Community Central

Hellom I would like to talk to you about the permanent ban you've made on my account on the Roblox Interwiki Discord server. I find the ban to be unjustified given the lack of reasons and would like to appeal. I've been a part of the server since 2018 and from what I know of, I have no history of manual warnings given by admins using the bot or warning roles.

Regarding the verbal warnings, which you are using as the basis for my permanent ban, the only things I can find is when you brought up me being an elitist over posting information and on other time when you say I'm negative and "gatekeepy" for me saying that using syntax highlighting in place of blockquote is annoying. I'm sure there might be more minor instances of you getting mad at me but considering how long ago it would have been, it wouldn't matter in context for my ban.

Now for the main reason I disagree with your ban, is when I was permanently banned on the spot for saying I don't like someone's creation and didn't follow up with any suggestions to make. There is a warning system in place in the rules channel (as seen below) that should have been used for warning me given the circumstances with (example: Unwanted criticism in #creations). I was just banned on the spot for something so minor that should have gone through the warning procedure you already have in place.

I hope you're willing to hear me out and this can be resolved without any issues. If you don't agree with what I'm saying, I'd like to hear your reasons for why what I did would result in a permanent ban along with the proof of the warnings I've had in the past that you are using to justify the permanent ban.

Offending users can receive warning roles noting infringements.

• These are tracked externally and archived if removed.
  • More severe infringements may result in multiple warning role additions at once.
  • After a "fourth" level of infringement (past Warning 3), it can result in a kick or ban.

<ac_metadata title="Ban on the Discord"> </ac_metadata>