FANDOM

(Created page with "Because he acknowledges the vandalism that happened during his absence of 3.5 months, and because your adoption request was made during that absence, your request is still val...")

Line 1: Line 1:

Because he acknowledges the vandalism that happened during his absence of 3.5 months, and because your adoption request was made during that absence, your request is still valid, as far as I'm concerned.

Because he acknowledges the vandalism that happened during his absence of 3.5 months, and because your adoption request was made during that absence, your request is still valid, as far as I'm concerned.

Message me again tomoroww, and I'll complete the adoption. All that I ask is that you not remove Sylvanelite's rights.
+
Message me again tomorrow, and I'll complete the adoption. All that I ask is that you not remove Sylvanelite's rights.

Latest revision as of 19:43, February 26, 2019

Message me again tomorrow, and I'll complete the adoption. All that I ask is that you not remove Sylvanelite's rights.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.