FANDOM

(Created page with "I need help with the threatening messages Garret put on my wall. He was asked not to do it earlier, but did so anyways and a CLG troll "Forrest Lesak" [[Thr...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I need help with the [[Thread:1469558|threatening messages Garret]] put on my wall. He was asked not to do it earlier, but did so anyways and a CLG troll "Forrest Lesak" [[Thread:1464548|encouraged him to do that]] two weeks ago.<ac_metadata title="Garret&#039;s problem message after being warned"> </ac_metadata>
+
I need help with the [[Thread:1469558|threatening messages Garret]] put on my wall. He was asked not to do it earlier, but did so anyways and a CLG troll "Forrest Lesak" [[Thread:1464548|encouraged him to do that]] two weeks ago.
  +
Also, a user left an [[Thread:1469618#5|inappropriate message]] on the user's wall as I'm notifying any of you to get Forrest and Garret taken care of.<ac_metadata title="Garret&#039;s problem message after being warned"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 19:04, June 21, 2018

I need help with the threatening messages Garret put on my wall. He was asked not to do it earlier, but did so anyways and a CLG troll "Forrest Lesak" encouraged him to do that two weeks ago. Also, a user left an inappropriate message on the user's wall as I'm notifying any of you to get Forrest and Garret taken care of.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.