FANDOM

(Created page with "Hello Jamie ill like to say 1st off #I am officially unbanned. #No longer provoking But it seems I never got my opportunity to show my change around the wikia the first 2 edit...")

Line 1: Line 1:

Hello Jamie ill like to say 1st off

#I am officially unbanned.

#I am officially unbanned.
#No longer provoking
+
#No longer provoking.
  +
#I dont insult others.

But it seems I never got my opportunity to show my change around the wikia the first 2 edits and I get banned with some very rude remarks along with a inappropriate forum topic I feel I should get a chance because the post was unnecessary and highly provoking because people can read the false label information about me.<ac_metadata title="Getting Unbanned from Marvel Wikia?"> </ac_metadata>

But it seems I never got my opportunity to show my change around the wikia the first 2 edits and I get banned with some very rude remarks along with a inappropriate forum topic I feel I should get a chance because the post was unnecessary and highly provoking because people can read the false label information about me.<ac_metadata title="Getting Unbanned from Marvel Wikia?"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 15:00, July 30, 2015

1. I am officially unbanned.
  2. No longer provoking.
  3. I dont insult others.

But it seems I never got my opportunity to show my change around the wikia the first 2 edits and I get banned with some very rude remarks along with a inappropriate forum topic I feel I should get a chance because the post was unnecessary and highly provoking because people can read the false label information about me.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.