FANDOM

(Created page with "Of course :). Just promoted you. Let me know if there are any concerns. Sometimes there can be misunderstandings between me and the other admins. Happy New Year! I hope 2...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Of course :). Just promoted you. Let me know if there are any concerns. Sometimes there can be misunderstandings between me and the other admins.
+
Of course :). Just promoted you. Let me know if there are any concerns. Sometimes there can be misunderstandings between me and the other admins because I have very controversial ways to deal with things.

Happy New Year! I hope 2018 brings you wealth, happiness, and success, and most importantly, health.

Happy New Year! I hope 2018 brings you wealth, happiness, and success, and most importantly, health.

Latest revision as of 09:10, January 16, 2018

Of course :). Just promoted you. Let me know if there are any concerns. Sometimes there can be misunderstandings between me and the other admins because I have very controversial ways to deal with things.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.