FANDOM

Line 12: Line 12:

u Wiki running people r pretty much worthless in real life without this fake sense of power u gained here, what do u do for a living? Writing Z-rate fictions? Serving people in a small telecommunication company somewhere? I think I don't need tips of how to live '''nor''' evaluation from the likes of u. Tell ur lame "friend", whom I doubt u ever saw in RL, that being a man who uses a nickname of a kid and judging &/ preaching other won't get <u>''any of u far in life.''</u> Speaking about poor excuse for a human being. LOL the camel doesn't see his own humps.

u Wiki running people r pretty much worthless in real life without this fake sense of power u gained here, what do u do for a living? Writing Z-rate fictions? Serving people in a small telecommunication company somewhere? I think I don't need tips of how to live '''nor''' evaluation from the likes of u. Tell ur lame "friend", whom I doubt u ever saw in RL, that being a man who uses a nickname of a kid and judging &/ preaching other won't get <u>''any of u far in life.''</u> Speaking about poor excuse for a human being. LOL the camel doesn't see his own humps.

</div>

</div>
The fact that you have to bring up what you do for a living in order to attempt to give yourself any sort of validity speaks for itself. It's also as if announcing that you work for the government actually means anything in this conversation. I don't need to tell you anything about myself, because my words are more than enough to get by point across. I'm not the one who is using bold and italics, has numerous amounts of spelling and grammatical errors in his writing, and has more than two lines of straight "Ha's." You could at least try to look intelligent with better-composed comments.
+
The fact that you have to bring up what you do for a living in order to attempt to give yourself any sort of validity speaks for itself. It's also as if announcing that you work for the government actually means anything in this conversation. I don't need to tell you anything about myself, because my words are more than enough to get by point across. I'm not the one who is using bold and italics, has numerous amounts of spelling and grammatical errors in his writing, and has more than two lines of straight "Ha's."

Latest revision as of 19:23, March 13, 2020

Dxrd wrote:

Kid wrote:
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your meltdown, dxrd. never change my man

Was it written before or after u got beaten up in school and wedgied?

What are you, nine years old? "No, this is what I want you to say so I can try to make fun of it." This is a grade-school-level of an insult, and I would have hoped you'd at least do better than that.

Dxrd wrote:

Hyper Zergling wrote:
You being older than me would actually make it a lot worse when you cannot even act like a functioning adult based on how you present yourself online. This whole "everyone else is wrong and stupid" mentality will certainly get you very far in life, and you being banned across multiple Wikis just makes the whole thing amusing to witness. Also, the fact that you sought me out on Community Central to begin with shows a level of pettiness and immaturity on your end. As KidVegeta himself has said already, there is no arguing with you. I was originally going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven to be just as poor of an excuse for a human being as KidVegeta himself had initially suspected.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This was PRICELESS! much like ur lives. Meanwhile - regardless of what u worthless kids think about my internet persona - I work in a governmental workplace, have a degree from the most respected institute around my international region and saved me a lot of time which is not invested in Wiki sites; let's be honest: I didn't lost anything here.

u Wiki running people r pretty much worthless in real life without this fake sense of power u gained here, what do u do for a living? Writing Z-rate fictions? Serving people in a small telecommunication company somewhere? I think I don't need tips of how to live nor evaluation from the likes of u. Tell ur lame "friend", whom I doubt u ever saw in RL, that being a man who uses a nickname of a kid and judging &/ preaching other won't get any of u far in life. Speaking about poor excuse for a human being. LOL the camel doesn't see his own humps.

The fact that you have to bring up what you do for a living in order to attempt to give yourself any sort of validity speaks for itself. It's also as if announcing that you work for the government actually means anything in this conversation. I don't need to tell you anything about myself, because my words are more than enough to get by point across. I'm not the one who is using bold and italics, has numerous amounts of spelling and grammatical errors in his writing, and has more than two lines of straight "Ha's."

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.