FANDOM

(Created page with "You being older than me would actually make it a lot worse when you cannot even act like a functioning adult based on how you present yourself online. This whole "everyone els...")

Line 1: Line 1:
You being older than me would actually make it a lot worse when you cannot even act like a functioning adult based on how you present yourself online. This whole "everyone else is wrong and stupid" mentality will certainly get you very far in life. Also, the fact that you sought me out on Community Central to begin with shows a level of pettiness and immaturity on your end. As KidVegeta himself has said already, there is no arguing with you. I was originally going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven to be just as poor of an excuse for a human being as KidVegeta had initially suspected.
+
You being older than me would actually make it a lot worse when you cannot even act like a functioning adult based on how you present yourself online. This whole "everyone else is wrong and stupid" mentality will certainly get you very far in life, and you being banned across multiple Wikis just makes the whole thing amusing to witness. Also, the fact that you sought me out on Community Central to begin with shows a level of pettiness and immaturity on your end. As KidVegeta himself has said already, there is no arguing with you. I was originally going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven to be just as poor of an excuse for a human being as KidVegeta had initially suspected.

Latest revision as of 01:55, March 13, 2020

You being older than me would actually make it a lot worse when you cannot even act like a functioning adult based on how you present yourself online. This whole "everyone else is wrong and stupid" mentality will certainly get you very far in life, and you being banned across multiple Wikis just makes the whole thing amusing to witness. Also, the fact that you sought me out on Community Central to begin with shows a level of pettiness and immaturity on your end. As KidVegeta himself has said already, there is no arguing with you. I was originally going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have proven to be just as poor of an excuse for a human being as KidVegeta had initially suspected.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.